#profile-container h2.sidebar-title {display:none;}

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Go ahead, make my day!

Am in a pissed off mood today. Am not too sure why, it just feels like one of those days. Is it because:

  • its too hot and its getting to me
  • spent most of my time the last few days, on the road, dealing with traffic
  • people can be such bastards
  • seen the newspaper guys standing in the road in the heat and selling newspapers and people complain that they have it bad
  • people have lost the sense of common courtesy / decency
  • cant get myself to go to the gym – I hate being alone in a room for a prolonged period of time
  • no genre of music seems to rid me of this state
  • maybe from watching too much CSI (go figure!)
  • am missing my cousin’s wedding (who specifically reminded me yesterday how much she misses me
  • I want to be somewhere else and am still figuring out how to get there

I am sure that like everything else this too will pass but the transition is taking too long.

4 Comments:

Blogger .- said...

where are you hoping to get to?

3:07 AM  
Blogger Big Man said...

to a place where I can be free and do the things I am best at...

9:57 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Hang in there buddy... hang in there.

And sometimes, we cant just wait for the bad time to pass. We need to think, and take a step out of it atleast... a lil effort goes a long way.

Now, if we are getting too preachy, please to forgive. We ramble at times ;)

10:47 AM  
Blogger Big Man said...

thanks casa...
its just that things are not going according to plan, but hey thats life :)

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home